Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mary's Birthday Celebration - Round 1

Mary's going to be 9 on June 15th, yes Jackie...nine! Can you believe it? Anyway, Saturday she got to start celebrating with a "date" with Grandma and Grandpa Baker. They took her to lunch and then went on a shopping spree. My little greedy monkey came home with a sugar high and two new video games. She's got a week to recoup before her next birthday celebration.

Really, I do like her way of thinking. Who wouldn't like to celebrate their "birth month" rather than just one day? Good girl Mary.

3 comments:

mandyrhea said...

Awesome! Man, she is getting so big!!!

Kim said...

Birthday Months are as it should be, especially when you are nine!! Looks like fun to me with Grandpa and Grandpa Baker, I love shopping and lunch. Yea rah Mary!!

Jackie said...

No, there's no way she's 9. Where did the years go!? Happy birthday to my little sweetie! miss you!