Saturday, February 21, 2009

Family Date to Buckhorn's Tavern. Mmm, mmm, mmmm...

Mom & Joe treated us to a family night out after learning that we've never been to Buckhorn's for their famous ribs. Heck, my kids had never had BBQ'd ribs from anywhere! Saying the kids liked the experience would be an understatement. The girls attacked those ribs like a pack of wolves and John ate from the moment his butt hit the seat to the moment we walked out the door. He even talked Grandma & Grandpa into appetizers AND dessert. Now that my kids are ruined, armed with the knowledge that places like this exist, I'm scared that we may be screwed. They've got a taste for good food and ordering from the adult menu. No longer will they think Bob Evans is fine dining out on the town. Yeah...thanks Grandma & Grandpa!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Tell Grandma Rhonda and Grandpa Joe we like ribs too! I swear I'll enjoy them and attack the plate like a hungry wolf!! I promise!