Saturday, March 14, 2009

Video Game Smackdown

When the Wii gets brutally honest...

I was pretty excited to finally get a Wii Fit. I had heard good things from other adults - it would be good for the kids, the games are fun and can really get your heartrate up, blah blah blah. What they all failed to mention is that the body assessments are brutally honest. I know that I'm a big girl, I was expecting it to tell me that I was overweight. But what I WASN'T expecting is for it to tell me that I'm OBESE and change my little Mii (character created on the Wii) to go from this

To this...

SON OF A...!!

After recovering from the initial shock of it all, I set my 3 month weight loss goal to the max of 20 lbs - which will only take me to the Overweight category. Ugh. It's a great morale booster to know that your goal is to just be a "fat chick" by the beginning of bathing suit season.

Stupid game.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wii Commy Bastards! Who do they think they are, insurance companies?

Jackie said...

You musta entered your numbers wrong child! If you're obese, than I must be under the category of Shamoo!