Sunday, November 15, 2009

SOLD!

We finally sealed the deal and sold our house on Tuesday of this week; after more than two weeks of negotiations, inspections, the appraisal, and subsequent re-negotiations. I'm happy and excited at the possibility of getting into a more functional house very soon. In fact, when I'm helping Mary up the stairs to go to bed, take a bath, or to play in her room, one of us chimes in with a "not much longer" or "man I won't miss these."

But to tell you the truth, our house has been a good house. We've renovated almost every room inside (some twice!) and have learned a lot along the way. I just hope the next family enjoys it as much as we have.

Now we only have to find our new house, pack up and move by the first week of December. Anyone have boxes?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm so happy for you guys! But I will say that moving is a PAIN! I have tons of broken down boxes in our basement I'd love to give you but since we moved 10 hours away, I can't - boo hoo! We're keeping them in case we move back sometime.... Seriously - best of luck to you guys. Can't wait to see the new place!