Thursday, December 17, 2009

Preschool Christmas Programs are Precious!

I had the pleasure of attending the Salem Christian Preschool Christmas program yesterday morning to watch John perform. Holding true to my "emotional mush" status, I could feel tears burning my eyes even before the program started. Once the show was underway, I had to swallow hard to overcome the lump in my throat watching my baby deliver the only child-spoken part in a strikingly sweet version of the the very first Christmas. John portrayed a very convincing Inn Keeper.

Once the skit was over and the songs began, I indeed ended up with tears running down my cheeks. But not from crying. I was laughing hysterically at my little man with his smokin' moves! He's a superstar.

Here's a taste of John's mad dance skills...

And now a sweet one.

No comments: