Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy birthday Matt!

The kids and I want to give a big shout out to one of the coolest dads ever...and who just happens to be celebrating his birthday tomorrow. :-) Happy birthday honey! We sure do love you.

I was searching our computer files for some good pictures of him to post tonight when I ran across an old band photo from either the late 80's or early 90's. It was too funny not to share.

I'm so glad that as he's aged, that his fashion sense has matured as well.

Yep folks...that is Matt wearing the gold spandex shorts and cowboy boots! YOWZA!

Happy birthday ya big stud-muffin!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Fashion sense has always been a priority for Matt. I recall an Iron Maiden tee shirt...... Happy Birthday Matt, make it a good one!!

Jackie said...

Wow - I am cracking up at those hot pants! Glad to see the new and improved Matt has emerged! Happy Birthday Matt! Give those kids a big hug for me!

mandyrhea said...

Happy birthday cowboy!

robinmiller said...

Holy Moly.... I sooo remember these days.... You sexy stud muffin you!!! Let the good times roll, and Have a great birthday Matto!!!

xoxoxox,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I really do appreciate them all, makes these old bones feel almost young again. By the way, I still think the spandex and boots look is HOT! I may try to pull that one off again in the near future!
Thanks All!

mandyrhea said...

If you would have sported that to your Halloween Party, you might have won the Vegas trip! LOL...