Monday, November 3, 2008

Rockin' at Stocks w/ the Dogs...

Friday night was the first annual Halloween Bash at Stocks in Versailles (of course featuring entertainment by the RocketDogs), so Matt and I got all dressed up and headed north. What a freakin' blast that was!!

My little brother (and official RocketDog Roadie) Rich, came along for a night of fun. He helped the guys set up, tear down, and took pictures all night long. I think he just does it to say he's "with the band"...free drinks, chics dig it, etc. But in all honesty, he did a great job catching the all of the hysterical costumes throughout the night.

Anyway, Rich brought over his camera so I downloaded all of his pictures. Click the link below to view his handywork.
Halloween Bash

2 comments:

mandyrhea said...

The priest pedafile is killing me!

Jackie said...

OMG! How fun does that party look! I totally forgot what a night out among adults looked like, so thanks for reminding me! Looks like you had a blast!