Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oh Baby!

IN THE MIDST OF DESPAIR CAN COME GREAT THINGS!

*picture shown is a sample only

The cleaning company hauled my old washer and dryer away last night and I could hardly contain my excitement. I've been salivating over those super capacity, frontloading, washer and dryer sets since they hit the market, but it was just never in the cards for us to get them. Well, our basement flooding really sucked, but there is a silver lining to all of this...MOMMA'S GETTING A NEW WASHER/DRYER COMBO!

I've already spent the morning researching my next big purchase!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recall you saying just last Friday afternoon---When I grow up, I'm gonna have these.......ahh, the front load washer and high capacity dryer. A little shit turned into some lovely fertilizer! Good things come from crap sometimes! Speaking from experience, it will even be fun to do laundry for a while, maybe even a week!!! Yea for you!

Corinne said...

I'm so jealous! I'm coming to your house to do laundry. Or at least my bedding, lol.

Jackie said...

That is AWESOME! Santa came early this year! What a great Energy Saver too! LUCKY DUCK!